Sunday, January 25, 2009

Time Get Tough

Emotionally, there are times when you just need your spouse. Right now I do, but I don't have him. There are far too many little things that keep popping up in my life, that make me want to pull my hair out. Not just that our little one isn't behaving well. It seems like every here I turn, something else is trying to drive me insane. My oldest daughter's school is a joke. I get so frustrated with them, and things that go on there. Today, I wanted to jump up and beat a mother down for the way she was acting toward her daughter, and our entire Girl Scout troop. My best friend has formally got engaged yesterday, and is getting married in 5 weeks. She wants me to come in and be her matron of honor, at great financial burden to our family. The friggin' headlight on my car went out. My husband's mom called to say his grandmother isn't doing well, and is in the hospital again. So much more, but you get the idea.

I need someone to hug me, and tell me we will get through it all, and things will be ok, but he isn't here. This is when it is hard. Were only a week in, and already, my stress level is ridiculous. It isn't as though we could have planned for this stuff. And it isn't as though her could magically fix things if he were here, but he would make me feel better.

I know we will get through it. I know we will all survive, but that doesn't make it any easier to be happy right now. I'll just have to settle for the fact that I know he is out there, somewhere, missing me as much as I miss him, and that he would do anything he could to make it better, if he were here. I know I am loved, no matter where he is...

Is it too cheesy to post this?


Right now, it helps me. I hope it helps someone else feel better, too.

1 comment:

  1. I'm late to this post! Just want you to know that you're going to get through any and everything!

    ReplyDelete