Monday, January 19, 2009

It will be better than this...

We aren't starting off well. I would generally consider myself to be a tough enough kinda chic. I can take care of my self, and my girls. However, things are gonna have to get a little better or I'm going to be taking care of us bald, having pulled all of my hair out.

I swear the moment he left, my girls have gone nuts. Well, the big one isn't too bad. In all honestly, she is being pretty good about things. A few random crying spells here and there, but nothing I can't handle.

The little one, though, is determined to send me to the nut house. In 24 hours, we have had 2 and a half meals sent straight to the ground. At least 2 major temper tantrums, the 2 year old ear splitting variety, complete with kicking and screaming, and a bout of dare devilness that nearly sent me over the edge.

In all honesty, if she doesn't get better, I don't know what I will do.

I think she will. I think and hope that she will start to adjust quickly. There will be some tough love in the process, but also lots and lots of regular love. I know she needs that, especially right now.

So, it will get better. It will. One day at a time. Sad, I already sound like I am in recovery, and she hasn't even pushed me there yet. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment