Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ready for a Reunion

We are getting really close to a reunion now. I have to say that outside of the few times I have blogged, I haven't had to cry much. That just isn't me.
However, I am ready to cry at the drop of a hat right now. I know we are nearly done, at least for now, and I am ready for this to be over. This is the first leg of a long trip to come with this squadron, and I need to get at least this part over, to be able to feel like we can do this. I know my husband will be deployed a lot over the next few years, leading right up to his retirement. So, being able to do this, now, at this stage of our lives, is a huge deal.
I am ready to be reunited, even with the stresses that presents itself. I am ready to have him be a part of the day to day again, even if he will be gone from us far too soon. I want my husband back. I need him to be here for us, for me. I am ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment