Wednesday, May 27, 2009

So much closer

We are getting so much closer to the end. I am nearly into counting days instead of weeks, and I can't wait for that! Right now, the girls and I mark off one week at a time on the calendar, but, I think after this weekend, I am going to move that down to marking off every two days. We are still a little far out for a daily count down, but this would be a nice bump for us!

I am so ready for my husband to come home, it is ridiculous. I'm ready to hand back over control of so many little things, let alone having someone to help with the kids. I want to quit taking out the trash. That would be great. More than anything, though, I hate car stuff, and I can't wait to have him home to take care of it. In fact, I really need my oil changed, and yes I am well aware of the fact that I can take it to Wal-Mart and have them change it while I shop, but that isn't the point. I want him to get back and take care of it for me.

Ahhh..never take your spouse and all the little things for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment